Overactive Bladder Specialist in Covington, LA
The highly trained urologists at Louisiana Healthcare Associates have extensive experience diagnosing and treating patients for OAB. Our urologists will take the time to evaluate your symptoms in order to determine the treatment that is best for you. Call (985) 892-6811 to schedule an appointment at our office in Covington, LA today!
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 37 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule a Consultation in Covington, LA
If you're experiencing symptoms of an overactive bladder in the Covington area, contact the specialists at the Louisiana Healthcare Associates Urology Division today to schedule an appointment. Call our office at (985) 892-6811 or request an appointment through our secure online form.